Saturday, October 27, 2012
Gameday Signs: Week 9 in Norman, OK
The College Gameday bus rolls into Norman today for the first time since 2008. That year, the one-loss Sooners were facing an undefeated and Top 5 Texas Tech team that had knocked off Texas and Oklahoma State in back to back weeks. The Sooners won 65-21 and began their drive to the National Championship Game. Could we see a repeat this season as the undefeated Irish roll into town? Stay tuned tonight and tweet with us using #GOTW. Until then enjoy the signs form Norman and send your favorites to @DCoverageFB.
- Hey ND, Welcome to Norman. Don't Steal Any More of Our Traditions While You're Here.
- Irish Hopes Are Too Damn High!
- Everett Golson is a Belieber
- Irish Eyes Are Crying in Norman
- Manti Te-OWW Run Over By BELLdozer
not Play this
- Rudy Shops at Lowes
- Notre Dame Is Probably Going To Lose (might be my faovrite sign of the year)
- Keep Mack Brown